Thursday, March 14, 2013

OCD MUCH?

My wife and I have a longstanding and ongoing "discussion" about the merits of keeping, let's call it, a gasoline log. For twenty-one years of marriage (not sure how many years before), my wife has maintained meticulous records of fuel-ups. Each and every time her car is filled up, she enters all associated fuel-up information (date, amount, cost per gallon, overall tank cost, and station location) in her little black ledger book. And to be solidly fair, she will also enter the date of a oil change as well.

As for this guy, I prefer to only track oil changes or maintenance in my little black ledger book. If I had one that is. But in theory, this is what I would do if and when I get around to purchasing one of those.

How about you?

Do you have any OCD, or maybe it's nicer to say, "O" behaviors you're willing to own up to?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment