Saturday, February 5, 2011

Terry Tate - Supply Chain Productivity

Being that it's Super Bowl time, I thought I would dig up this old classic. I've heard that at this year's Super Bowl, a thirty second advertisement went for three million dollars. There will be approximately forty-five adds aired during the 2011 Super Bowl, which adds up to 135 million dollars! 

And guess what; I get to be entertained and just a little brain-washed for free in my living room. Well, actually it's my loft but the sentence didn't sound right with loft. AaaNYWAaY , I will be enjoying my Doritos while watching the three million dollar Dorito commercial while sipping an ice cold Coke while watching a three million dollar Coke-a-Cola commercial.

Well actually I don't drink a lot of soda pop. So, I'll be drinking a %100 real fruit juice "Izzie".  And considering the large audience that reads this blog (about six or seven), the Izzie people should be stoked about this free plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment